Senior Software Developer
Clik2pay is currently seeking to add a Senior Software Developer to its team.You will be responsible for development efforts maintaining and enhancing features for our payments platform that could include changes to the APIs, React Front end, or the Mobile application.
Who we are
Clik2pay started in 2018 and is led by a team with deep business and technology expertise in the payments and digital banking industry. Our passion is improving how people pay – and how businesses are paid. We enable payment processing services for businesses that deliver convenient, secure, and reliable payments directly from bank deposit accounts.
What you’ll do
- Implement new features and bug fixes for the Clik2pay platform. This includes updates to both the backend APIs (Spring Boot + Kotlin) as well as the web based front end (React)
- Provide mentorship to the more junior members of the team
- Participate in all aspects of the software delivery process within an agile environment – this includes planning, developing, code reviews, and providing feedback for process improvements
- Work with the product owner(s) to craft user stories, identify defects, and prioritize the backlog
Who you are
- You have experience as a Software Developer working cross-functionally on high performing teams within an agile environment.
- You value the importance of Continuous Delivery and are dedicated to the adoption of Devops.
- You are passionate about delivering a high quality product and are excited to make your mark in a growing start up with an emphasis on work/life balance
- You value the importance of clean, well designed Restful APIs
- You have experience working with the JVM (bonus points for Kotlin as we use that for our backend services)
- You have some Front End experience using React
- You are proficient with git – we use BitBucket
- Would be great if you have experience working with AWS, in particular, Cognito
- Extra bonus points if you have experience doing automated UI testing
- Super extra bonus points if you have previous experience working with payments or other financial services
Clik2pay offers best in class salary and benefits with an attractive stock options plan. Benefits include a flexible work environment, generous vacation policy, professional development, being part of a fast-growing company, and more.
Clik2pay is committed to providing accommodations at all stages through recruitment and employment in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, advise Human Resources if you require accommodation, including in order to apply for a position.
HOW TO APPLY: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants in advance and will contact only those selected for an interview.