Clik2pay is currently seeking to add a Mobile Software Developer to its team. You will be responsible for development efforts maintaining and enhancing features for our mobile payments product using the React Native framework. The app is designed to work with both iOS & Android devices.
Who we are
Clik2pay started in 2018 and is led by a team with deep business and technology expertise in the payments and digital banking industry. Our passion is improving how people pay – and how businesses are paid. We enable payment processing services for businesses that deliver convenient, secure, and reliable payments directly from bank deposit accounts.
What you’ll do
● Work with the product owner(s) to craft user stories, identify defects, and prioritize the backlog
● Implement new features and bug fixes for the Clik2pay mobile application (Android & iOS)
● Manage all App Store and Google Play submissions and versioning
● Participate in all aspects of the software delivery process within an agile environment – this includes planning, developing, code reviews, and providing feedback for process improvements
Who you are
● You have experience as an Mobile Developer in an agile environment
● You have experience delivering at least one app to either of the main app stores (iOS or Android)
● You are passionate about delivering a high quality product and are excited to make your mark in a growing start up with an emphasis on work/life balance
● You have solid design chops with experience working with CSS in a mobile context. A passion for great UX would be a bonus.
● You are proficient with git – we use BitBucket
● You have experience working with 3rd party APIs (Twilio, Sendgrid, Financial Institutions, etc)
● You have experience working with the JVM (bonus points for Kotlin as we use that for our backend services)
● Would be great if you have experience working with AWS, in particular, Cognito
● Extra bonus points if you have experience doing automated testing with mobile devices (Appium, etc)
● Super extra bonus points if you have previous experience working with payments or other financial services
● Understanding of software development (agile) methodologies and development workflows
● Ability to work on a cross-functional team – We are dedicated to the adoption of “DevOps”
Clik2pay offers best in class salary and benefits with an attractive stock options plan. Benefits include a flexible work environment, generous vacation policy, professional development, being part of a fast-growing company, and more.
Clik2pay is committed to providing accommodations at all stages through recruitment and employment in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, advise Human Resources if you require accommodation, including in order to apply for a position.
HOW TO APPLY: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants in advance and will contact only those selected for an interview.