Clik2pay is currently seeking to add a Sales Engineer to its team. You will be responsible for providing technical knowledge support, to the Clik2pay sales team and prospective clients, regarding Clik2pay client program implementations.
Who we are
Clik2pay started in 2018 and is led by a team with deep business and technology expertise in the payments and digital banking industry. Our passion is improving how people pay – and how businesses are paid. We enable payment processing services for businesses that deliver convenient, secure, and reliable payments directly from bank deposit accounts.
What you’ll do
- You will be the technical wizard, assisting the sales team with the design and planning of Clik2pay solutions for clients, primarily for ecommerce payments.
- You will also be a valued partner for our development, product, and operations teams, helping with their customization, integration and implementation of Clik2pay client programs.
- You know how this works… working with clients and internal teams to translate high-level business requirements into a workable solution design.
- You will apply your magic in providing pre-sales support, as well as assisting with client implementations and any ongoing tweaks required.
- For some real fun, you will also help guide us in dreaming and designing new capabilities to make our client programs sing.
Who you are
- You know your way around the payments business.
- You have experience with providing technical support in the design and planning of payments-related integrations to client systems and processes.
- You can relate with developers, contributing to discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product or service.
- You’re ok being in a customer-facing role much of the time. You enjoy exercising your customer relationship chops.
- You’re ok with figuring things out on your own, when you have to, rather than always expecting a clear plan and guidance.
- You love learning new things, immersing yourself to get up to speed, then on to next.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree: preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology. Or you can convince us to hire you anyway.
Clik2pay offers best in class salary and benefits with an attractive stock options plan. Benefits include a flexible work environment, generous vacation policy, professional development, being part of a fast-growing company, and more.
Clik2pay is committed to providing accommodations at all stages through recruitment and employment in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, advise Human Resources if you require accommodation, including in order to apply for a position.
HOW TO APPLY: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants in advance and will contact only those selected for an interview.